DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data which are required for the registration: name, surname, age, e-mail, password *.
* The password is stored in an encrypted form and we have no access to it.
Further personal data that can be requested: photos (scanned images) of identity documents (hereinafter referred to as ID), photos (scanned images) of payment documents (credit cards, payment system statements).
Some extra data can be requested.
These data are collected pursuant to the gambling management regulatory requirements to verify the eligibility for the casino access. For example: lawful age confirmation.
Personal data that we collect by ourselves: IP address, cookies, data on your location, data received from web analytics services, including but not limited to Google Analytics.
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
The information received directly from you or from other sources will be used to improve the quality of our casino operation and ensure the security of payment transactions. Where necessary, we are entitled to communicate your data to third parties for additional checks.
We, as well as our partners and third parties providing you with services on our behalf, can use the collected data for the following purposes:
- financial transaction confirmation
- service provision
- identification and verification
- statistical analysis
- research and development
- for marketing purposes (market survey and customer profile research)
- data analysis
- compliance with the licensing and legal requirements
- non-payment and fraud risk analysis
- confirmation of your geographical location
- failure recovery
- when required by law or a regulatory authority
- to comply with legal or judicial proceeding requirements
- to protect our property rights
- to any regulatory, authorization or licensing authorities
- to any third parties for processing and effecting payments
- to a third-party company engaged by us to process payments and recover debts
- to any third parties rendering services for us or on our behalf
We undertake to do our best to ensure the digital security of databases or other information repositories.
We earnestly ask you to take every precaution possible to protect your authorization data. Do not share your login and password with anyone and do not transfer your account control to any third parties. This is not only dangerous, but is also a violation of gambling rules and conditions.
NOTIFICATION OF CASINO EVENTS
We reserve the right to use your contact details such as email and phone number to send you news, information about special offers, bonuses and other promotional offers of our casino. Those who are not willing to receive such information are able to opt out with a single click.
CHANGE IN PERSONAL DATA
If you need to change your personal data, you‘ll have to contact the Support desk using a contact form or sending us an email to email@example.com. In this case, we are entitled to request from you any additional information to confirm your identity.
Our web site uses the cookies technology for usage tracking and ensuring the convenience of using the casino. However, we are the only ones who can read the cookies entries set by us, which ensures safety in their usage. This restriction is caused by the browser security policy and the technology of cookies entries.
The changes take effect as soon as they have been published on the website.
We’ll try to, but do not undertake to notify you of such changes.
All the cases of your using the casino prove your acceptance of the introduced changes.