GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
Version №1.03 dated June 15, 2018
- All the provisions aforesaid are be jointly referred to as the Terms.
- Please read the Terms carefully before undertaking the obligations for their compliance. In case you do not agree to undertake such obligations and hereafter follow these Terms, please do not log in the Account and stop using the Website. In any case further usage of the Website by you shall mean the acceptance of these Terms.
- This Website is under the authority of Hollycorn N.V. (hereinafter referred to as the Company) registered in accordance with the laws of Curacao under registration No. 144359 and having its legal address at E-Commerce Park Vredenberg, Curaçao. Libergos Limited, having its legal address at Boumpoulinas, 1-3, Bouboulina Building, Office 42, 1060 Nicosia, Cyprus, performs handling of payments and is the subsidiary towards the Company.
- The Company shall have the right to engage in the business of gambling based on license under No. 8048/JAZ2017-059 issued by Antillephone N.V. authorized and governed by the Government of Curacao.
- Extracts from the Terms containing pronouns “us”, “our”, “we” or “Company” shall refer to Hollycorn N.V. with which you make the contract in compliance with the foregoing clause.
- The Company shall reserve the right to amend the Terms from time to time and for various reasons including but not limited to commercial reasons or for the purpose of complying with new applicable laws and other regulatory legal acts. The latest version of the Terms can be found here. Identification of the latest version of the Terms and the effective date are indicated in the header.
- Certain games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
- NetEnt games are unavailable for Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Ecudaor, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, as well as Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United States of America, United Kingdom, Latvia, and Lithuania.
- In addition to the above, Planet of the Apes, Guns&Roses, Motorhead, Jimi Hendrix, Emoji Planet, Jumanji are unavailable in Australia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. Aliens are unavailable in Japan, Canada.
- Additionally, Universal Monsters series (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man) and Scarface are only available in these countries: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- Players from the following countries are not eligible to win any jackpots from jackpot games offered by NetEnt (such as but not limited to Mega Fortune): Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. The Casino will make reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games, but if players from any of the stated countries would win the jackpot, the jackpot win will be annulled.
- Players from the following countries are not eligible to play the games from Microgaming: USA, Singapore, Italy, Denmark, South Africa, France, UK, Spain, Belgium, Australia, Taiwan, Philippines.
- In order to place the bet on the Website it is necessary to log in the Account on the Website (hereinafter referred to as Your Account).
- Due to various legal and/or commercial circumstances, registration and use of Accounts by clients who are residents of some countries or territories, and namely, the United States of America (and territories dependent hereon, military bases and territories, including but without limitation to American Samoa, Cyprus, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands), of Spain, Great Britain, France, Netherlands or other limited jurisdictions ("The forbidden jurisdictions") from time to time reported by us is not allowed. Using the Website you confirm that you aren't a resident of the Forbidden jurisdiction. If you open or use the Website being herewith in the Forbidden jurisdiction: your Account can be immediately blocked by us, at the same time any winnings and bonuses shall be forfeited and the balance shall be returned (considering necessary expenses). Any earnings, winnings or bonuses which have been won by you or added to you shall be withdrawn and can be collected by us, such means shall be returned by you upon the first request.
- During the registration of your Account or use of the Website, the Player makes sure whether gambling is lawful in this certain jurisdiction.
- The Player logs in personally following the instructions on the screen.
- During the creation of your Account you will be offered to provide us with your personal data including your name, date of birth and the relevant contact information including the address, the phone number and the e-mail address (hereinafter referred to as the “Your contact information”).
- You herewith acknowledge and agree that using services of the website you can both win and lose the money.
- Your Account shall be registered as your own true name. You have the right to open only one account on this Website. Any other accounts which you open on the Website shall be considered as “Multiaccounts”. Multiaccounts can be closed by us at any time, and besides:
- Any winnings and bonuses shall be forfeited and the balance shall be returned (considering necessary expenses)
- Any earnings, winnings or bonuses which have been won by you or added to you when using the Multiaccount shall be withdrawn and can be collected by us, such means shall be returned by you upon the first request.
- If you want to open another account, you can do it having contacted the support desk at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon opening a new account the previous account will be closed.
- You confirm that at the registration on the Website, you have provided exact, full and reliable information about yourself, and in case of any changes you will introduce the corresponding corrections to these data. If you want to close your Account, you must send a request to email@example.com.
- By accepting the Terms the user agrees and authorizes to inform it of any changes on the Website, new services and offers by e-mail, phone and the SMS. The user can refuse from such notices by sending the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or choosing "My account" – "My data".
- You guarantee that:
- You are at least 18 or more years old, depending on the requirements of the legislation applicable to you ("Age admitted by the law "). When opening your Account you must confirm that you have reached the Age admitted by the law
- The data provided when opening your Account are true
- You are the full owner of the money on your Account
- You are the resident of the jurisdiction that allows gambling
- You are not the resident of the Forbidden jurisdiction; and
- The money placed as a deposit is not received as a consequence of any illegal activity.
- The Company shall observe Applicable laws, regulations and the fundamental principles on the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism. Doubtful operations shall be investigated by the Company, and if required, reports on doubtful operations shall be submitted by the Company to the competent authorities. In case of discovering of doubtful operations the Company can suspend, block or close the account of the relevant player and withhold the money according to the applicable laws and upon the request of the competent authorities.
- All operations made by the players on our Website shall be checked for the prevention of money laundering and any other illegal activity.
- By accepting the Terms, you allow us to carry out inspections which can be initiated at our discretion or upon the request of the third parties (including supervisory authorities) for the purpose to confirm your age, identity and contact information, and to prevent money laundering (hereinafter referred to as the "Inspection").
- We shall reserve the right to hold both incoming and outgoing payments of the player on your Account until we are convinced that the identity, age and residence of the player have been duly checked.
- In certain cases we shall need to contact you and ask you to provide us with additional information to complete the Inspections. If you don't provide us with such information or you won't be able to provide it, we can suspend the work of your Account until you provide us with the necessary information, or we can close your Account for good and all. Permissible documentation for the completion of Inspections shall include:
- Passport, national identity card or driving license as well as the public utility charge (e.g. gas, telephone, insurance, etc.) for at least three months.
- Payment confirmation depending on the way of adding the money (copy of a credit card, a screenshot of an e-wallet or the bank statement).
- Additional verification may be required, for example, confirmation of adding the money of an e-wallet.
- Upon the creation of your Account you must not disclose (intentionally or accidentally) your user name and the password. If you lost or forgot the data of your Account, you can recover the password by clicking on "Did you forget the password?" reference in the entry portal.
- If you want to participate in games with the help of the Website you must place money on your Account which then can be used for a game.
- Depositing on the player’s account shall be made by the transfer of money to the current account of the Company by means of payment methods specified on the Website. Currently, the following payment methods are available: debit cards, credit cards, payments through an e-wallet, prepaid cards, immediate banking, fast bank transfers and bank transfers. The Company shall reserve the right to make changes to payment methods at its sole discretion. The Company shall not guarantee that all payment methods are available at any time. To check what methods of payment and withdrawal of funds are now available and to learn the funds processing time, please visit our “Payments” tab on the homepage of our Website.
- We do not accept cash.
- By depositing money you agree not to make any returns of payment or refusals of depositing of funds onto your Account, and also you agree to return and indemnify us for the unpaid deposits.
- In certain circumstances the Company can credit the so-called bonus money to the player’s account. Conditions of the bonus transfer (for example, the Bonus for a deposit) and the bonus amount shall be defined by the Company and are occasionally specified on the Website. For promotions, please follow the reference: https://www.qbcasino.com/promotions.
- The sum of a bonus is specified in the account separately. Such sum can be paid only after it has been transformed to real winnings. If the account includes both the player’s own money and the bonus money, then at first the real money is used and then the bonus money is used in the turnover. Special bonus conditions can be published on the website along with the start of specific bonus programs. Before the performance of bonus turnover conditions, if you withdraw the deposit amount, the sum of the bonus and all winnings from this bonus shall be cancelled.
- Your Account is not your bank account and consequently it is not insured, secured by guarantees or other protection means of insurance bank system. Besides, interests are not accrued on any funds deposited to your Account.
- We shall reserve the right to write off the money from your Account to repay your debts revealed during inspections of game bets as per provisions on Multiaccounts, confederacy, defraud, fraud and criminal activity as well as failures and faults.
- With regards to depositing of the funds to your Account you must use only debit and credit cards, as well as other payment methods being valid and legally belonging to you.
- Deposits to your Account can be made in several permitted foreign currencies supported by the website. We shall reserve the right to add or remove foreign currency options at our sole discretion.
- You can request a withdrawal of your winnings from Your Account at any time provided that:
- All payments to your Account have been confirmed and none has been withdrawn, recalled or otherwise cancelled
- Any inspections mentioned above have been completed
- You made at least one deposit to your Account and at least once turned over the deposit amount in full. The Company may, exclusively and completely at its sole discretion, allow you to the withdrawal of the money not used in the game at least once; in this case we shall have the right to withhold a commission fee in the amount of 10% of the withdrawn sum.
- We shall try to perform your request in accordance with the payment method and the currency suitable to you. However this is not guaranteed. All withdrawn funds shall be transferred to the same account from which the receipt to your Account has been made.
- The money of a player who has some game restrictions shall be displayed on a separate balance in the player’s account, and he cannot withdraw this restricted money.
- You are liable for informing of your winnings and losings to local tax bodies and other competent authorities.
- Time required for the withdrawal of funds shall be subject to the necessity to check the identity of the player and the speed with which the withdrawal of funds will be made taking into account the time necessary for processing of withdrawal of funds, it shall be as follows:
- Withdrawal of funds via Visa and MasterCard shall be 1-3 banking days;
- Withdrawal of funds via bank transfer shall be 1-3 banking day;
- Withdrawal of funds via e-wallets shall be up to 24 hours.
- Withdrawal limits:
- The daily limit for funds withdrawal is USD 1.000 / EUR 1.000 / NOK 10.000 / SEK 10.000 / RUB 50.000/ BTC 0.11
- The weekly limit for funds withdrawal is USD 2.500 / EUR 2.500 / NOK 25.000 / SEK 25.000 / RUB 150.000 / BTC 0.4
- The monthly limit for funds withdrawal is USD 5.000 / EUR 5.000 / NOK 50.000 / SEK 50.000 / RUB 250.000 / BTC 0.6
- Withdrawal of the amount above the specified limits is possible in agreement with Casino.
- Withdrawal limits for VIP players:
- The daily limit for funds withdrawal is USD 1.500 / EUR 1.500 / NOK 15.000 / SEK 15.000 / RUB 75.000/ BTC 0.15
- The weekly limit for funds withdrawal is USD 5.000 / EUR 5.000 / NOK 50.000 / SEK 50.000 / RUB 300.000 / BTC 0.7
- The monthly limit for funds withdrawal is USD 7.500 / EUR 7.500 / NOK 75.000 / SEK 75.000 / RUB 500.000 / BTC 0.9
- Withdrawal of the amount above the specified limits is possible in agreement with Casino.
- Under certain circumstances we shall reserve the right to process the withdrawal of funds only on the bank account confirmed by the client.
- With regards to the withdrawal of funds from your Account you must use only debit and credit cards and also other payment methods being valid and legally belonging to you.
- Withdrawal of funds from your Account can be made in several permitted foreign currencies supported by the website. We shall reserve the right to add or remove foreign currency options at our sole discretion.
- You bear responsibility for the correctness of data for any transaction made by you before confirming the bet during the game.
- You can look through the history of your transactions on the Website.
- We shall reserve the right at any time to partially or completely cancel any transaction requested by you via the Website in case you have violated the Terms. No transaction shall be considered accepted until you receive confirmation from us. If you haven't received confirmation that your transaction has been accepted, you need to contact the support desk.
- The following kinds of activity shall not be allowed and constitute a material breach of the Terms:
- Provision of the information to the third parties
- Usage of unlawful actions (known as fraud) including the usage of hostile programs, faults in our software, usage of automated players (also known as “robots”)
- Participation in any criminal activity including money laundering and any other activity with criminal and legal consequences
- Conspiring or attempt to conspire and/or the intention to directly or indirectly participate in any scheme of conspiracy with the other player during the game on the Website.
- We shall reserve the right to suspend, recall or cancel any payments or winnings related to bonus money received from the Company in the event we have any suspicion that you try to abuse them.
- The Company shall take all reasonable measures for excluding and for revealing of conspiracies and their participants; appropriate measures shall be taken against these persons. We shall not be liable for any losses or any damage borne by you or any other player as a result of conspiracy, fraud actions and other unlawful operations or deceit, and in this regards any our action shall be made at our sole discretion.
- If you suspect that a person is in conspiracy or carries out any fraud actions, please inform us of it by e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
- At any time without any prior notice hereof we can forbid your access to the Website services and block your Account in case we suspect you of fraud or fraud activity. In this case we make ourselves free from the obligation to return or otherwise refund the money being on your Account. We shall also reserve the right to inform appropriate authorities of it, and you are obliged to cooperate with the Company for the investigation of this situation.
- You are forbidden to use services and/or the software for any illegal or fraud action, or for any illegal or fraudulent transaction (including money laundering) according to the legislation of the country of your jurisdiction. The Company shall reserve the right at any time to suspend or block your and any of your other Accounts in the system and to withhold the money. In this case you refuse any claims to the Company.
- You must not use the Website for any purposes which are considered as slanderous, insulting, obscene, racist, sexist, discrimination or offensive. It is forbidden to use an offensive or aggressive manner of communication or representation; to use offensive language, threats, diminution or violent acts towards the players and employees of the Website.
- You have no right to upload to the Website information to such extent which can cause failures in the work of the Website and also carry out any actions which can influence on functioning of the Website in any form, for example, but not being limited to, the use and/or travel of viruses or similar hostile programs. Any mass mailing of information or "spam" shall be strictly forbidden. It is forbidden to interfere or distort, delete or to otherwise change any information which is on the Website.
- You undertake to use the Website only for personal entertainment and you have no right to copy the Website or any part of it in any form without our prior written consent.
- You undertake not to crack, try to crack and/or get access, or otherwise bypass our security system. If we have any suspicions that you tried or try to crack, get access or otherwise bypass our security system or software, we shall have to immediately forbid your access to the Website services and block your Account; we shall also reserve the right to inform appropriate competent authorities of it.
- We in no way have any responsibility for any losses or damages which you or the third party can incur as a result of malfunctions of information technology means caused by attacks, viruses or other technologically harmful materials when using the Website and/or downloading of any materials posted on the Website and/or any references located on the Website.
- It is forbidden to sell, transfer and/or acquire accounts from other players.
- You can terminate your Account (including removing the user name and the password) at any time by sending to us a letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Until you have received confirmation on closing of your Account you bear responsibility for any activity on your Account starting from the moment when you have sent us the letter and till the moment when your Account has been completely removed by the Company.
- Based on these Terms, in case of cancellation of your Account no party shall have further obligations to each other.
- The Company can immediately remove your Account (including the user name and the password) without prior notice if:
- we have decided to stop providing services for whatever reason in whole or particular to you
- if your Account is somehow connected to the account which was removed.
- if your Account is connected to the existing blocked accounts, we can close it irrespective of the fact in which way it was connected to them and block login data on the specified accounts. Save as otherwise provided in the Terms, any balance on your Account shall be returned to you during a certain time period upon your request after withholding the amount which you owe the Company
- you try to crack the system or participate in conspiracy
- you interfere or try to handle the software
- you use your Account for the purposes which, under the applicable law, can be considered as illegal, for example, you try to get access to the Website from the jurisdiction where the involvement in gambling is forbidden
- you publish humiliating or offensive information on the Website.
- If your Account remains inactive for a long period of time — 6 (six) or more months — we can close your Account or suspend its work without a notice. In case of such account close the Terms shall be automatically cancelled from the moment such cancellation comes into force.
- We shall have the right to close your Account and cancel the Terms by sending you an electronic notice (or preliminary notice) to the address specified in the contact information. In case of any cancellation by us, except for situations when such closing and cancellation of the Terms are in compliance with clause 10 ("Confederacy, Defraud actions, Fraud and Criminal activity") or clause 17 (“Violation of the Terms”) hereof, we shall return the sum of the balance of your Account. If we fail to contact you the money shall be transferred to the Company or the supervisory authority.
- Exclusively at our own discretion at any time we can make any changes or add any services offered on our Website for the purpose of supporting and updating of the Website.
- In case of any failure in the system or an error in the game (deviation from normal functioning of the game logic for any reason), the Company shall try to remedy the situation in the shortest possible time. We shall not have any responsibility for the malfunctions of information technology means caused by the operation of the equipment used by you or other players for the access to the Website and also for failures in the operation of your Internet service provider or Internet service provider of other players.
- In the course of using the Website services certain circumstances can happen when the bet has been accepted or payment was made with mistakes from the side of the Company (for example, wrong setup of conditions of game bets from our side as a result of an obvious mistake or a failure during the information entry or as a result of the computer failure, or the mistake made by us in the calculation of number of winnings/returns which are due to you, including as a result of incorrect data entry manually or automatically).
- The Company shall reserve the right to limit or cancel any bet.
- If you have used money which has arrived to your Account or has been transferred to you by mistake for placing subsequent bets or participation in the game, we can cancel such bets and/or any winnings which you can receive using such money. And if we have already paid you the money at such bets or games, then these sums shall be considered transferred to you in trust, and you have to immediately return it to us upon our demand.
- Neither we (including our employees or agents) nor our partners or suppliers shall be responsibility for any damage including the loss of the winning resulted from your or our mistake.
- The Company and its licensees, distributors, subsidiaries, branches and all employees and directors shall not have any responsibility for any losses or damage which can be caused by interception or misuse of any information transmitted via the Internet.
- You agree that it is entirely your Choice whether to use services or not, and you do it exclusively on your own choice, at your discretion and at your own risk.
- The work of the Website is carried out according to the Terms described on this Website. We don't give any additional assurances or guarantees concerning the Website or services offered on the Website, and we hereby exclude our responsibility (to the extent it is provided by the law) regarding all implied guarantees.
- The Company has no responsibility for contracts, breaches of the law, negligence, any caused damage or losses, including without limitation, loss of data, income, prestige, reputation and also for any losses which we can't foresee at the moment. The Company shall not be liable for the content of any Internet site which can provide the access through the Website.
- You undertake to fully indemnify us for any claims, liability, expenses or costs (including legal costs) and also for any other expenses which can result from your violation of the Terms.
- You agree to reimburse all losses to the fullest extent, defend and advocate the interests of the Company, its unbranded partners and their relevant companies and also their corresponding officials, directors and employees from any claims, requirements, responsibility, damage, losses, costs and expenses including the legal expenses and any other expenses arisen for any reason as a result of:
- your violation of the usage conditions
- your violation of the law or the rights of the third parties
- use of the access to services by any other person using your identification data of the user without your permission
- acceptance of any winnings received in such a way.
- In cases when you violate the Terms we shall reserve the right but not be obliged to:
- send you a notice (using your contact information) stating you violate the Terms demanding to stop you to do so
- suspend your Account so that you could not make bets or play games on the Website
- block your Account with or without a prior notice
- withdraw from your Account the amount of payments, bonuses or winnings acquired by you as a result of any serious violation
- We shall have the right to cancel your user name and your password in case you do not comply with any of the provisions of the Terms.
- The Website content is the subject matter of copyright and other property rights belonging to the Company or is used under the license of the owners of the third party. All downloaded or printed materials on the Website can only be downloaded to one personal computer and can exclusively be printed for personal and noncommercial use.
- Under no circumstances the use of the Website does not grant to the user any rights for intellectual property (for example, copyright, know-how or trademarks) belonging to the Company or any other third party.
- Any use or reproduction of a trade name, trademarks, logos or other creative materials presented on this Website shall be forbidden.
- You are solely liable for any damage, expenses or costs arisen out of or in connection with any forbidden activity. You must immediately notify the Company as soon as it becomes known of any of the forbidden kinds of activity performed by any person and render the Company all necessary assistance in any investigation it can make taking into account the information provided by you in this regard.
- Providing us with the data you agree with our right to process your personal data for the purposes described by the Website administration in the Terms or the purposes of complying with legal or regulatory obligations.
- The policy of the Company is not to disclose any personal data to any person other than the employees who require access to your data for providing services to you.
- We shall keep copies of all correspondence received from you (including copies of all e-mails) in order to precisely log in all data obtained from you.
- The Company uses cookie files to ensure the Website functionality. A «cookie» file is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you browse the Website, which allows us to «recognize» you when you visit our website next time. Any additional information on how to delete or control cookies is available on www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that deleting of our cookies or taking measures to prohibit their saving on your computer may further result in the failure to access certain Website sections or functions.
- If you intend to file a claim regarding the Website, the first thing you should do is to contact the support desk with regard to your claim within a reasonably short time period.
- In case of any dispute, you agree that the server records will be used as the final evidence for determining the outcome of any claim.
- You acknowledge that the Website game results are determined by our random number generator which generates events on a random basis, and you accept the results of all games. In case of any discrepancies between the game results on your PC and the results on our server, the results on our server will be final and binding. In case of any discrepancies between the information displayed on your screen and the balance on your account, the balance available on the Company server shall be considered to be a balance on your account and this decision must be final and binding. Any amounts on your account will be lost if it is caused by a human error or a technical fault.
- The original text of these Terms is written in English and any interpretation thereof shall be based on the original English text. If the text of the Terms, as well as any documents or notices related thereto have been translated into any other language, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the right to assign our rights and obligations related to the fulfillment of these Terms, in whole or in part, to any person, provided that such assignment will be based on the same terms or on the terms equally favorable to you.
- The Company shall not be liable in case of non-fulfillment or delay in the discharge of any of our obligations under the Terms, which are caused by force majeure circumstances, including natural disasters, wars, civil commotion, interruptions in public communication networks or services, industrial disputes or DDOS attacks and similar web attacks that may have adverse effects ("Force Majeure").
- Within the duration of force-majeure circumstances, our activity shall be considered suspended and the performance of obligations shall be postponed for a time period equal to the Force-majeure period. We will use every effort to stop the Force majeure or to seek a solution so that the Company could fulfill its obligations despite the Force Majeure.
- If we fail to ensure the strict discharge of any of our obligations or are not be able to exercise any of the rights or remedies for which we are entitled, this shall by no means be a waiver of such rights or remedies, nor shall it release you from such obligations.
- None of our refusals to discharge any of the obligations of these Terms shall be legally valid if it is not formalized and submitted to you in writing in accordance with the foregoing.
- If any of the Terms become invalid, illegal or to any extent null and void, such term, condition or provision will, to a certain extent, be separated from the remaining provisions, terms and wordings that remain in full force and effect as required by the laws. In such cases, the part that is considered invalid or unenforceable shall be modified in accordance with the applicable law in order to reflect our original objectives as accurately as possible.
- The Website can contain references to other websites that are also beyond the Company control and not mentioned in the Terms. The Company shall bear no liability for the content of any external websites, acts or failure to act on the part of their owners, nor for the content of third-party advertisement and sponsorship on these websites. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided for informational purposes only. You can use any such links at your own risk.
- The Terms will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of Curacao.
- We are committed to endorsing responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your wagering experience on our site, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
- Deposit Limits - In order to assist our players in gambling responsibly, we have a Deposit Limit within each customer account. This option can be accessed within your Account section. Limits can be amended at any time. Any reduction in the limits will take effect immediately and any increase can only occur after a 7 day cooling-off period, in order to avoid rash decisions. If you require any further information or assistance regarding our functionality, please contact Support.
- Self-exclusion - Should you need to take a break from gambling, you may exclude yourself for any definite or indefinite time -we provide a self-exclusion facility which can be activated by you in your Account or contacting Customer Support. Self-exclusion means that your account will remain closed during the entire exclusion period - at least 7 days and a maximum period of 1 year, and the account will not be reactivated under any circumstances during the exclusion period. This is the major difference to a standard account closure request. Should you wish to activate permanent self-exclusion you may do so by contacting email@example.com with indicating the reasons why you want to be excluded permanently.
If you consider self-exclusion, please, do not forget to contact all gambling operators you have accounts at, to block your accounts there as well. We also recommend you pay attention to special software which will allow you to block access to gambling websites on the Internet. However, you acknowledge that the primary responsibility for controlling your behaviour lies with you, thus you accept that we will not be liable if you continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website and we fail to recognise or determine that. We also recommend that consideration is given to the installation of software that will allow you to block access to internet gambling websites. See Filtering Systems at the bottom of this page.
- Underage Gambling - It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on our website. We carry out age verification checks on all customers who use payment mechanisms which are available to under 18s and additionally perform random age verification checks on customers using other forms of funding mechanisms. Please note that anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will have any winnings forfeited and may also be reported to the authorities.
- Filtering Systems - Filtering solutions allow parents to regulate access to the internet, based on chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling websites. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register or bet on our site, or have requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider parental filtering solutions
- Setting of Financial Limits. A player may set financial limits owing largely to the wagering and losses by contacting our support team. Once limits are set the player will not be able to continue playing with regard to exceeding limitations.
- Setting of Session Time Limits – A player may set maximum Session Time Limits by contacting our support team. Once these limits are set the player will not be allowed to continue playing above the pre set time limit in any one session.
- Any notice increasing or revoking a limit or decreasing exclusion will be accompanied by a seven (7) day cool down period in which the player will not be able to revert the conditions previously placed on his account.
- Any of the information that you provide to us when filling in the forms on our account registration pages, as well as any other data that you further submit via the Website or email (e.g. first and last name, date of birth, email address, phone number);
- Correspondence made with us via the Website, email, web chat or through other means of communication;
- All Player Account transaction history, whether this takes place via the Website(s) or via other means of communication;
- Website logins and their details, including traffic data, GeoIP location data, browser/device data, weblogs, activity logs and other traffic information recorded in our system;
- Documents and proofs reasonably requested by us to verify your account, to process deposits or withdrawals and to conduct anti-fraud checks (on our own initiative or as required by applicable legislation). Such proofs may include passport scans, payment slips, bank statements, etc.;
- Survey participations or any other customer assessments that we may carry out from time to time.
- Processing your bets and transactions. This includes your use of credit card and online payment systems;
- Providing you with gaming and other ancillary services that you seek from our Website;
- Rendering customer support, such as assistance with setting up and managing your account;
- Identifying and performing the necessary verification checks;
- Providing registered players with information about our promotional offers, or providing promotional information from our selected business partners, associates and affiliates (only if players specifically consented to receiving such marketing material);
- Complying with legal responsibilities, including complying with anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) laws;
- Monitoring and investigating transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, terms abuse, money laundering and other illegal or irregular gaming activities;
- Analysing customer trends through market study assessments (participation in surveys is not obligatory and you can always choose not to take part);
- Conducting research and statistical analysis of aggregated data.
- Where we are required to do so by law;
- If the Website needs to share data with its payment processors to facilitate payment transactions in accordance with their privacy policies;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
- When the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s or the player’s safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If our marketing service providers require the data to carry out their tasks;
- To any other third party with the player’s prior consent to do so.
- Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you;
- Enquire about our use of your personal information;
- Prohibit future use of your data for direct marketing purposes;
- Update or rectify any information that you have provided us (in such cases you shall provide any evidence we may reasonably require to effect such changes). Note it is illegal to provide us with false information about you and it is your responsibility to ensure that we are always updated with your correct data.
Amendment of the Terms
Availability of Games
Verification of your age and identity
User name, password and information about the client
Depositing to your Account
Withdrawal from your Account
Betting and gambling
Confederacy, Defraud actions, Fraud and Criminal activity
Other forbidden actions on the Website
Contract duration and cancellation
Changes on the Website
Failures in the operation of the information equipment
Mistakes or defects
Indemnity against our liability
Violation of the Terms
Intellectual property rights
Your personal data
Use of Cookie files on the Website
Claims and notices
Assignment of rights and obligations
Responsible gaming and gambling
The website www.qbcasino.com ("Casino", "Website", “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our") is owned and operated by Hollycorn N.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curaçao, with registration number 144359 and registered address at E-Commerce Park Vredenberg, Curaçao, and its wholly owned subsidiary, Libergos Limited, with its registered address Boumpoulinas, 1-3, Bouboulina Building, Office 42, 1060 Nicosia, Cyprus.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Personal Information which we may request to use and process shall include, without limitation:
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process the Personal Information we collect from you in order to deliver our services. In particular, we will use your data for the following purposes:
Unless you have elected not to receive promotional materials, we may use your Personal Information, including your email address and phone number, to send you marketing communications regarding products, services and promotions. This may include information about products and services from our business partners, such as casino game providers.
Whenever you decide to stop receiving such marketing and advertising material, you may opt out of this in your Player Account settings or by contacting our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, note that by accepting any contest prize or winnings from us, you consent to the use of your name and/or nickname for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
OBTAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We shall not collect any Personal Information about you without your knowledge. We may, however, automatically collect certain data about you where you would have provided such information through the use of our services and through your interactions with us.
We may also lawfully receive certain Personal Information from online vendors and service providers, such as fraud prevention companies. In addition, we retain the right to engage the services of third-party providers to render technical support, so as to process your online transactions and source gaming content.
We may pass information that you have given us to other entities within our group of companies and to our business partners. These companies include our parent companies, their parent companies and all of the subsidiaries of these respective companies, as well as other companies with whom we carry out business and hold necessary agreements. Data processing of your information may be undertaken by Hollycorn N.V. or by another company in the group of companies, which may use a third party to fulfill such data processing needs.
Employees of the Company, more specifically Data Protection Officer, Money Laundering Officer, Payments and Anti-Fraud analysts, Customer Support agents, Customer Retention team members, VIP player managers as well as other selected employees, shall also have access to your Personal Information for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance.
Our employees who have access to, or are associated with the processing of the player’s personal information, have signed confidentiality agreements to respect the confidential nature of the player’s information pursuant to applicable gaming, data protection and privacy laws.
RELEASING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or other legal subpoena or warrant. We may also disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement agency if we believe it to be necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Company, its customers or any third party.
Personal data will only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
We use third-party data processors to process limited personal data on our behalf. Such service providers support the Website, especially relating to hosting and operating the websites, marketing, analytics, improving the websites, and sending email newsletters. We shall ensure that the transfer of the Personal Data to the recipient is compliant with applicable Data Protection Legislation and that the same obligations are imposed on the processor as is imposed on us under the respective Services Agreement.
In addition to the above, we may also release personal data if we acquire any new businesses. Should the Company undergo any changes to its structure such as a merger, acquisition by another company or a partial acquisition, it is most likely that our customers’ personal data will be included within the sale or transfer. We will, as part of our Policy, inform our players by email prior to affecting such transfer of personal data.
Please note our content may link to third party websites to provide relevant references. We are not responsible for such external content, which may contain separate privacy policies and data processing disclosures.
As stated under our Terms and Conditions both, you and the Casino can decide to have your Player Account closed at any time. Following closure of your account, we will retain your personal data on record for as long as required by law. This data shall only be used should it be required by competent authorities in cases of enquiries regarding financial and fiscal records, fraud, money laundering or investigations into any other illegal activity.
You are to note that due to anti-money laundering regulations in licensed gaming jurisdictions in the European Union, we are obliged to retain personal data of players submitted during registration and any data passed on during the operative period of a Player Account for a minimum of five years from last player transaction or account closure. Therefore, requests for erasure prior to the lapse of this period cannot be entertained.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We hereby acknowledge that in collecting and processing your Personal Information for the purposes of managing your Player Account, we are bound by strict legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
Consequently, we endeavour to protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable regulations. Being committed to providing secure services to players, and we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all the data that you have submitted to us remains safe.
Player Accounts can only be accessed with the player’s unique ID and password. You may also set up two-factor authentication (2FA) as additional protection from unauthorized use of your account. You are responsible for keeping your login information confidential and making sure it cannot be accessed by another person.
You may always contact us in regards to this Policy should you wish to:
In addition, as per Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right lodge a complaint related to your data processing to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement.
When you visit the Website, our system automatically collects information about your visit, such as your browser, IP address, and the referring website. This collection may be done in conjunction with our platform providers and partners. We may receive from them general demographic or usage data of our Website visitors. We do not use automatically collected information to identify you personally without receiving additional consent.
Required cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the websites, e.g., access to member areas of the Website.
Functional cookies: allow us to analyse your website usage and your selections on the website (e.g. your session key, language, or region), so we can save these settings and offer you a more personalised experience.
Advertising cookies: allow us to gauge how effective our content marketing is. These cookies are provided by our partners to track website visits and new player registrations from advertising. We do not share your personal information (such as name or email) to affiliated partners except for site visit data collected directly by such Advertising Cookies. However your site visit data may be linked with other personal information collected through other sources by the providers. The latter external data processing is governed by the privacy notices and policies of these third-party providers.
In addition to the above, we use a number of third party service providers who also set cookies on this Website, in order to deliver the services that they are providing to us. Such services include, but are not limited to, helping us to improve your experience by tracking your activity on the Website, measuring the effectiveness of the Website and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Most online browsers automatically accept cookies. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or to delete cookies that have already been set by modifying your browser settings. However, we recommend that you do not block or delete your cookies as this may restrict your use of our Website.